Episode 36: Behind the Scenes LIVE
This week’s Behind the Scenes LIVE show includes:
- Hand dyeing antique crocheted lace
- NEW Eloflex stretchable thread by Coats
- Towel hoodie pattern measurements
- Draping Lace on a dressform
- Canvas tote bag sewalong part 1 – 4
- Upcycle a button down shirt into a strapless top blog on Stitching Social Brother Blog
- Answering questions from readers
- Announced 2 lucky winners from Daylight Company USA
- Enter the new giveaway – ELOFLEX thread
Enter to win a set of ELOFLEX strechable thread in 10 colors! Sponsored by Coats & Clark! PLUS there are two ways to receive additional entries:
- Enter daily!
- Every time you enter you will get an additional chance to win with every friend you refer!
Next Week …
Join me next week live behind the scenes at the Brother convention previewing all the new products coming out! In the meantime I am working on my jeans, embroidering some knit fabrics, and dyeing the lace fabric I showed on this episode. I will keep you posted …